Welcome to 70-East RV Park
Welcome to Seventy East RV Park and Mobile Acres. We are glad to have you as a member of our community, whether for a long or short stay.
In order to keep the community a safe and pleasant place to live, we have prepared rules and regulations for all residents to abide by. You will be required to sign these rules and regulations to acknowledge that you have received and had an opportunity to read them. If you have questions or concerns that cannot be addressed by Park management, contact Bill Turner at 919-369-3254.
Rules and Regulations - Effective January 1, 2019
- RENT: The rent is due on the first (1st) day of each month. Rent is late after the tenth (10th). There is a $15.00 late charge if it is not received by our company by the 10th. Payments may be mailed to our corporate address, P.O. Box 30233, Raleigh, NC 27622, or hand-delivered to our office. We are not responsible for any rent placed elsewhere. WE DO NOT ACCEPT OUT-OF-STATE CHECKS OR CASH FOR RENT. NO CHECKS OR CASH ARE ACCEPTED FOR RVs. CREDIT CARDS AND MONEY ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED. Please include your lot number on your check or money order so that we can credit the correct account. Otherwise, your payment may be applied late and subject to a $15.00 late fee.
- UNDERPINNING; APPEARANCE: All manufactured homes must be underpinned within thirty (30) days of moving in. If we notify you about painting your roof, home, or pressure washing your home, you have forty-five (45) days from the date we notified, you to complete this task or we will charge an extra fee of $50 per month. We need to keep all homes looking nice.
- PLUMBING: We require all water pipes under the house or RV to be wrapped with insulation and heating tapes. You will be responsible for all leaks under your home and RV. If any septic-tank clogs from your home or RV are caused by items which are not to be put in the toilets, or if you have a running toilet, you will be charged the going rate for pumping out the septic tanks or fixing the clogs in the septic lines. Only toilet paper is to be used in the toilets. FEES: $50.00 for running spigot or running toilets. Any septic lines clogged by materials other than toilet paper that you placed in the toilets will be an additional $150.00 charge.
- VEHICLES: All motor vehicles must have a current license and be in operable condition. No junked cars or abandoned vehicles are allowed in the community. After being notified that there is an unlicensed vehicle on your property, you will have 2 weeks to rectify the condition. After that time, management reserves the right to tow the vehicle off-site.
All cars and motorcycles must have proper mufflers on them. No three-wheelers, ATVs or mini-bikes are allowed in the park.
Long-term boat parking is not permitted. Ask Park management about self-storage lots that handle boats.
- Keep all cars and trucks on the DRIVEWAYS and not in the yards or ditches. It causes ruts in the ditches and water not to flow in the ditch. We will charge $20.00 for vehicles not on the driveways. You will also be charged for any damage to the driveways from cars leaking oil, gas, or other fluids.
- Due to the demand on the water system, you may not wash your car in the 70 East Community. You must take your car to a commercial car wash or to someplace other than 70 East.
- OCCUPANCY: We must know if anyone is to move in with you due to the demands on the septic systems. This includes all children, parents, in-laws, etc. There may be a charge for extra people.
- NOISE: There will be no wild parties. Please keep your music at a reasonable volume in respect of your neighbors.
- POOLS: No swimming pools are allowed except “kiddie pools” (1 piece plastic pool – no larger than 4 ft. in diameter and no more than 12 inches deep).
- WASTE DISPOSAL:
- Place all garbage in plastic bags and then put the bags in the trash cans. If the garbage is not in plastic bags, then we will charge $25.00 to dump the trash can. Do not leave any garbage at the back door.
- Do not place any materials in the dumpsters except garbage. You must take all other materials to the county dump located on Battle Ridge Road. You will be subject to eviction if you put anything other than garbage in the dumpster.
- MOVING OUT: MANUFACTURED HOME OWNERS: If you decide to move, you must contact us and give us at least 30 days advance notice. If you want to sell your home and leave it in 70 East, we must approve the condition of your home and the new occupants before they move in (just as we must approve any new resident in the community). If we do not approve the condition of the home, then it cannot remain in 70 East and you must move the home.
- UNAUTHORIZED CONSTRUCTION:
- No carports, decks, porches or garages may be constructed without the prior, written approval of management.
- There are underground wires, water and septic lines all over the park. Do not drive, dig, trench at any place unless you contact the management first. You will be responsible for the cost to repair any damage that you cause.
- You may not do your own service or repair on outside plumbing, electric poles or septic tanks. Any plumbing, electric or other contracting work must be performed only by licensed personnel.
- PETS: All pets must be approved by management. There will be a $5 per month pet fee. No pets will be allowed if they weigh more than 50 lbs. All pets must be kept on a leash when outside the home.
- STORAGE SHEDS: All sheds located in the park and on the rear of the lots will be used for storage only. No one may run any business out of the storage sheds. No hazardous waste materials can be stored on site or in the storage sheds. The sheds are owned by the owners of the park and management can inspect the interiors of the sheds at any time.
- For RV OWNERS: If your RV is more than 35 feet long, there is an extra charge to cover the cost of electric service to the larger unit. The extra charge is determined per day, per week, or per month. This extra electric charge will be added to the monthly lot rent the manger and the RV owner have agreed upon.
***WE MUST ENFORCE THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR EVERYONE’S BENEFIT. PLEASE HELP US BY ABIDING BY THEM.***